There are No Minimum orders.
Volume discounts are based on total order amount and not on the shipping.
Just add the discount code at the time of checkout on the Shipping & Payment page.
Volume discounts are:
Swordsswords is not liable to give any discount if you forgot to put in your discount code.
$300.00 - $499.99
$500.00 - $999.99
$1000.00 - $10000.00
All prices are subject to change without any notice and we are not responsible for any typographical errors.
SwordsSwords.com knows that how personal information is gathered, used and shared is very important to you, and we appreciate
What Personal Information Does SwordsSwords Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continuously improve your experience at www.swordsswords.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our products, product offerings and website, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses www.swordsswords.com.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from www.swordsswords.com if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that www.swordsswords.com transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to allow our systems to recognize your browser and to provide personalized logins and to store items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to enjoy a convenient and enriched shopping experience so we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does SwordsSwords.com Share the Information It Receives to a third party?
Swordsswords is not in the business of selling its information to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of www.swordsswords.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of www.swordsswords.com our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
You provide such information when you search, buy or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you place an
order through www.swordsswords.com; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail
address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; or participated in Suggest A Product. As a result of those
actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases
have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; and product preferences.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase
history, the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; products
page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs),
and methods used to browse away from the page.
Please read our other policies to understand our protocol and how we protect our customers and our business.
SwordsSwords will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email because one of the biggest threats
to the security of our customers' accounts is fraudulent email and Web sites, called spoof email and spoof Web sites.
Both, spoof email and spoof Web sites, are used to obtain personal and account information.
We do not store any sensitive customer information (including credit card data) because all orders are manually reviewed
and checked by our in-house fraud analyst. SwordsSwords will remain committed to protecting your privacy online.
Release, Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnity Agreement:
When you purchase any Merchandise from SWORDSSWORDS, you represent that you are of legal age and that the Merchandise can
be purchased and owned in your State, Country, and/or city of residence. By offering Merchandise for sale, SWORDSSWORDS does
not represent or warrant that any specific purchase may legally purchase, own, or possess the Merchandise ordered. Please
check your local law. When you purchase Merchandise from SWORDSSWORDS you agree to assume all risks related to and/or
arising from your ownership and use of the Merchandise and agree to indemnity and hold SWORDSSWORDS harmless from any and
all claims brought to any person or entity against SWORDSSWORDS related to and/or arising from your ownership and/or use
of the Merchandise.
Copyrights and Trademark Notice:
All content on SwordsSwords website including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations,
and software, is the property of SwordsSwords and its content suppliers which are protected by United States and international
copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of SwordsSwords are protected by U.S. and
international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of SwordsSwords and its software suppliers are
protected by United States and international copyright laws. SwordsSwords.com and other marks indicated on our site are registered
trademarks of SwordsSwords in the United States and other countries. SwordsSwords.com trademarks may not be used in connection
with any product or service that is not SwordsSwords; in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any
manner that disparages or discredits SwordsSwords.
All other trademarks not owned by www.swordsswords.com, appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners, who
may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by SwordsSwords.
SwordsSwords.com does not tolerate credit card fraud, and we put an emphasis on keeping our customers safe. This includes using the highest level
of SSL Encryption when accepting orders on our web site.
We do not store any sensitive customer information (including credit card data), and all orders are manually reviewed by our in-house fraud analyst.
Credit card fraud is a growing problem faced by online stores, and it is the store's responsibility to ensure that only valid orders are shipped
or risk taking a loss on the sale.